9 2 N D A M E R I C A N A R T I S T S P R O F E S S I O N A L
L E A G U E G R A N D N A T I O N A L O N L I N E E X H I B I T I O N
$18,000 IN AWARDS & MEDALS
Best in Show....$3,000
Best Landscape Oil in Show....$3,000
Best Sculpture in Show....$1,000
Best Pastel in Show....$2,000
Total Oil &Acrylic Awards....$4,000
Total Watercolor Awards....$1,500
Total Pastel Awards....$1,550
Total Sculpture Awards....$1,650
Total Mixed Media Awards....$800
Application Dates: August 10 – September 27, 2020 • Accepted Notifications: October 12, 2020
Show Dates: November 9, 2020 thru December 31, 2020
Savannah Gator, Watercolor, by Tom Hedderich • Against the Wind, Oil Painting, by Todd M. Casey
E X H I B I T I O N P R O S P E C T U S
The American Artists Professional League is proud to announce the 92 nd consecutive Grand National Exhibition and its inaugural ONLINE show. Artists from the United States, North America and and abroad are invited to apply to this show which will honor the finest in Representational and Traditional Realism art.
E N T R Y P R O C E S S
All entries are to be submitted via Juried Art Services (JAS). The “Apply Now” link at the bottom of this prospectus will start the entry process for submission.
JAS provides a comprehensive ‘Help Menu.’ Also, the AAPL office is available to help with any application issues by emailing email@example.com
- Digital files should be saved in universal .jpeg format for JAS entry and should be between 1400 pixels and 4000 pixels longest dimension at 300PPI (pixels per inch).
- Jurors will not consider entries that are not displayed correctly. No frame, mat, or background may be visible. Be sure the image is right side up.
- Please note: After submitting an image(s) and making payment you can still go back to your submission at any time before the submission deadline and change your submission for an alternate piece. Log in to your original submission and edit it. DO NOT create a new submission to make changes. If you need help, contact JAS or AAPL.
- No submissions will be accepted after midnight EST on September 27, 2020.
N O T I F I C A T I O N O F A C C E P T E D W O R K S
October 12, 2020
Names of “Accepted Artists” will be listed on the AAPL website:
www.americanartistsprofessionalleague.org shortly thereafter.
T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
- Open to all artists 18 or older. Up to three (3) works may be submitted for selection in the same media only. However, only one entry per artist may be accepted.
- Works only in Representational or Traditional Realism will be considered. All entries in oil, acrylic, water media, mixed media, pastel, graphics and sculpture must be original and not previously exhibited with the American Artists Professional League.
- All works must have been completed within the last three years.
- No minimum or maximum size restrictions.
- If you wish to sell the art entered, please price your art in United States currency consistent with the established value of your work. Paintings do not have to be for sale.
- Selected paintings will be showcased on
www.americanartistsprofessionalleague.org, in the AAPL newsletter, and in AAPL social media.
- Your entry confirms that the work entered is your own and copyrighted images incorporated in your work have not been used.
- By entering, you also agree that AAPL may reproduce your work for promotion of the exhibit.
- Certificates will be provided only to artists who have won awards.
M E M B E R S H I P
AAPL membership is NOT required. However, we welcome new members. To join the AAPL send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to our website website www.americanartistsprofessionalleague.com.
F E E S
- Members: $40.00 for first entry, $25.00 for each additional entry. No more than three works may be entered.
- Non-members: $70.00 for first entry; $40 for each additional entry. No more than three works may be entered.
- There will be no refunds for rejected works.
S E L E C T I O N P R O C E S S
- Each entry is reviewed and scored by an independent jury panel. The panel selects submissions based on the quality and individual mastery of each medium.
- IMPORTANT: Jurors on the panel make selections based on the image entered. Make sure your image is a true representation of your work.
- Images that are not displayed right side up or without proper cropping will not be juried.
- Jurors score the image only and do not see any information about the artist.
S A L E S
- All Selected works will be posted on www.americanartistsprofessionalleague.org to promote sales. Requests relating to artist’s information or sales will be forwarded to the artist.
- AAPL takes a 25% commission on all sold works.
For Information - Contact:
American Artists Professional League, Inc.,
c/o The Salmagundi Club,
47 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10003