September 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021 Online
Exhibizone and Biafarin Web Platform
Application Deadline: August 18, 2021, Application Fee: $40.00
Exhibizone, the house of smart online exhibitions, proudly presents its 5th smart international online group exhibition in Summer 2021.
In the spirit of supporting artists to showcase their arts globally and increase their art exposure, artists are invited to submit their applications from anywhere in the world.
Exhibizone organizes top-rated smart exhibitions which have attracted 1,000,000+ local and international visitors worldwide.
Learn more at https://www.exhibizone.com/exhibitions
Exhibizone Summer 2021 edition will showcase around 100 artworks created by talented international artists expressing the current themes and trends in contemporary art.
In addition to the smart online group exhibition, the awards of the summer exhibition include a colorful stylish A4 catalogue, 3 cash prizes for public choice winners, digital certificates, artist profile page, news circulation, online promotion, social media badges, visitors’ comments and ratings, exhibition reports, statistics, and insights.
All artists are welcome to submit up to 3 images of their original works.
■ Group Exhibition
- Around 100 artworks will be selected for the online group exhibition.
- All selected artworks will be exhibited online from September 1-30, 2021.
■ Artwork Sales
- Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via an online exhibition link.
- Moreover, they will be placed in one online Biafarin partner art gallery worldwide for the duration of the exhibition.
■ Exhibition Catalogue
- All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available online. Artists can order the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from a partner website.
- The catalogue will be promoted internationally and available to thousands of viewers via popular publication gateways.
■ Public Choice Awards
- USD $300 for 3 artists (each USD $100)
- For the 3 artists with highest number of views in the exhibition
■ Promotional Badges
- A digital promotional badge for sharing in social media will be issued and sent to artists for each artwork.
■ Artwork Reviews
- All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings for the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews act as a bridge to visitors' mind and heart and will be sent to each selected artist for exhibition by email.
■ Exhibition Promotion
- A promotion program including exhibition press release sent out, catalogue circulation and social media presentation, will be executed to boost the selected artists' exposure and increase the chances for artwork sales during the exhibition period.
■ Reports, Analytics and Insights
- A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
■ Publication Opportunity
- The exhibition is shared with our media partners and some of the selected artworks might be chosen to be published in partner magazines and books.
■ Artist Profile Page
- Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
- Artists also receive an invitation to Biafarin that enables them to keep their artist page updated.
- A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists.
- Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
■ Free Shipment
- Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales. For more information, please check https://www.biafarin.com/pricing
ARTIST DATA REQUIREMENT
- Artist Headshot Photo
- Artist Full Name
- Complete Postal Address
- Social Media Links
- Artist Biography
ARTWORK DATA REQUIREMENT
- Creation Year
- Size (Width x Height x Depth) in cm or inches
- Artwork Description
- Price in USD
USD $40 for 1 to 3 images (artworks). Biafarin registration is not required to apply for Exhibizone 5th International Group Exhibition.