Fine Art and Music Festival
January 15 & 16, 2022 ♦ Sebastian, FL
Application Dates: Jun 7, 2021 - Sep 30, 2021, Application Fee: $25.00,
Notification Date: Oct 22, 2021
The 20th annual Sebastian Riverfront Fine Art and Music Festival will be held January 15th and 16th, 2022 from 10am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday. The show will be held along the beautiful Indian River Lagoon in Sebastian, Florida. The streets will be closed to accommodate exhibitors and set-up will begin Friday afternoon once the streets have closed (usually around noon).
With the support of The City of Sebastian and local sponsors we will continue our effective advertising campaign.
Of course, we will make every attempt to make this show as easy, fun and profitable as in past years.
All booth spaces are 10x12 with plenty of storage behind every booth and close proximity to parking. We provide 24 hour security starting on Friday night. We will provide coffee and a light breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
We understand that this pandemic can cause uncertainty. We will follow all state and local health guidelines to create a safe and successful event, however if SRFAMF 2022 is cancelled at any time due to COVID, full booth fee refunds will be given.
- 2 D painting
- 2 D drawing/pastels/printmaking/collage
- 2 D photography/digital arts
- Mixed Media
Awards will be offered as follows and are not category specific:
- Best in show $400.00
- 1st place $300.00
- 2nd place $200.00
- 3rd place $100.00
Award winners will be automatically accepted into the show the following year. An application will be necessary and the administration fee, booth fee and application deadline will apply.
The application deadline is
September 30, 2021
- The administrative fee is $25.00 which is non-refundable.
- The administrative fee should be paid by paypal through Juried Art Services at the time of application.
- Applications will not be juried if the administrative fee is unpaid.
- The booth fee is $175.00 and is payable upon notification of "INVITED" in your Juried Art Services account.
- Booth fees are to be paid within 20 days of notification. If we do not receive your booth payment within 20 days, we will begin calling waitlisted artists, and your spot in the show will not be guaranteed.
- Acceptance notifications will appear in your Juried Art Services account on October 22, 2021.
RV parking is available onsite in designated areas. Please email any special requests such as booth location to email@example.com. Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests, but there are no guarantees. Due to city regulations, some artist parking has changed. There will no longer be parking allowed between the booth and the river on the North end of the show.
We make every attempt to make this show a positive experience.
Our goal at SRFAMF is to create a
professional art show that is fun and high energy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your interest in the
Sebastian Riverfront Fine Art and Music Festival!!!
Questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org