2 0 2 1 O P E N J U R I E D S H O W
The Ridgewood Art Institute is proud to present the
41st Annual Open Juried Show
February 6th - February 28th, 2021
Friday, January 8th, 2021
APPLICATION FEES (Members)
One Entry...$40 Two Entries...$50
APPLICATION FEES (Non-Members)
One Entry...$45 Two Entries...$55
Entry fees are non-refundable ♦ There is a 25% donation to RAI on all sales.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Wed, Jan 20th by email or online at Juried Art Services
WEBSITE EVENT URL
- Open to all artists 18 years and older.
- Traditional realism only.
- Two-dimensional work only.
- No sculpture, photography or crafts.
- Two entries per person, with one accepted entry.
- Paintings must be original and never exhibited at previous RAI Juried Shows.
- Paintings must have been completed in the last 3 years.
- Paintings must not exceed 44 inches in either direction including the frame.
- Paintings must be framed (no strip molding), properly wired & ready for hanging.
- All watercolor, pastel, pencil & ink must be framed, matted (using clean mats) and under glass.
- Works over 20" x 30" MUST be under Plexiglas.
Over $3,500 in merchandise & cash awards including a $1000 grand prize. The action of the Juries of Selection & Awards is final.
- Application Deadline - January 8, 2021
- Notification of Jury Results - January 20, 2021
- Delivery of Accepted Work - Saturday, January 30th
- Award Judging - Sunday, January 31st
- Awards posted on website - Monday, February 1st, www.ridgewoodartinstitute.org
- Awards & Reception - TBA
- Exhibition Dates - Saturday, February 8 - Sunday, February 28 - (at RAI)
- Removal of Work - Sunday, February 28 - March 5
Meet the 2021 Judges
Ellen Buselli has collected numerous awards from the Oil Painters of America , Art Renewal Center,Portrait Society of America , Butler Museum of American Art, FASO BoldBrush Award, American Women Artists (Best in Show), Allied Artist of America, Salmagundi Club, International Artist Still Life and Floral Competitions, and the National Academy of Design.
Her work has been featured in national magazines including International Artist – including a recent 10 page feature March 2020 issue, American Artist (Cover), The Artist’s Magazine (Cover), American Art Collector, Western Art Collector, and Plein Air Magazine
KEN C. HAMILTON
Ken C. Hamilton has received both national and international recognition for his varied painting approaches conveying mood and atmosphere. As a former president of the New Jersey Water Color Society Ken is also recipient of its Silver Medal of Honor.
By special invitation he participated showing in both the Shanghai and the Qingdao International Exhibitions in China and was honored to have the Qingdao Museum purchase his work for their permanent collection. He was awarded the Salmagundi Club Thomas Moran Award and selected for inclusion in the prestigious National Watercolor Traveling Show. His works. are collected both privately and by corporations throughout the continent.
CHAIRPERSONS - Patty Nebbeling
AWARDS CHAIRPERSON - Mary Mancuso
CONSULTANT - Rebecca Leer
HOSPITALITY - Jim Nocilla