Application Dates: July 16, 2020 - Sept. 25, 2020 • Application Fee: $10.00
100 exhibitors are included in CraftBoston Holiday, a highly regarded, must-attend event for artists, collectors, and craft enthusiasts. This year we will be in the Cyclorama at the Boston Center for the Arts for the busiest shopping weekend of the year. The timing during the holiday season, coupled with strong marketing efforts, ensures a plentiful audience of buyers at CraftBoston Holiday. Special programming, including workshops, artist collectives, awards, and craft tours, create a sophisticated atmosphere for shoppers to learn about contemporary craft.
- SHOW DATES: December 10-12, 2021
- MOVE IN DATES: December 8 + 9
- OPENING NIGHT PARTY: December 9, 2021 (subject to change)
BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 8’ high black pipe and drape
- booth signage
- dedicated webpage featuring five images, website, City/ST
- two listings in the show program guide
- free digital and print marketing materials
- exhibitor and exhibitor assistant badges
- free guest tickets
- additional on-site and pre-show marketing opportunities
BOOTH SIZES AND PRICING
Booth sizes and fees at CraftBoston Spring vary greatly due to the venue’s round floor plan. Below is a small sample of booth sizes and fees:
- 6’x8’ - $780
- 8’x10’ - $1,180
- 10’x10’ - $1,430
- 10’ x 15’ - $2,100
- 10’x20’ - $2,760
Corners booths are an additional $300.
Click here to view full prospectus.