The144 Exhibition and Sale
This fine art exhibition is a for-sale juried show of paintings, sculpture and photographs by Colorado artists. All art displayed must fit into the size range of 144 square inches—thus the name. Proceeds from sales support the PACE Center Gallery programing, which includes multiple exhibitions spotlighting artists of the Rocky Mountain West, as well as a major high school student portfolio review. The 144 Exhibition and Sale is hosted by the PACE Center in Parker with the generous support of the Parker Artist's Guild. This exhibition is open to all Colorado painters, sculptors and photographers.
SHOW DATES: October 31 to December 20, 2019
APPLICATION DATES: June 21 to September 1, 2019.
September 2 - 8: Late applications
APPLICATION FEE: $30
LATE FEE: Additional $10
Only Colorado residents
may apply to this show.
- Original art in any medium, including hand-pulled prints and photographs in small editions will be considered. No giclees or mechanical reproductions will be accepted.
- All artwork submitted must fit within the parameter of 144 square inches or less, i.e. 12” x 12”; 14” x 10”, 8” x 10”, etc. Two of three dimensions for sculpture must stay within the 144 square inch parameter.
- Submit up to three (3) works for review. The art submitted must be the work intended for the exhibit. You may submit multiple mediums in one application. We want to see your best work.
- Artists receive 60% commission for all art sales.
- There is a $30.00 application fee for each artist submitting work.
- All applications received by Friday, September 1, 2019 will be reviewed by PACE curator, Rose Fredrick.
For more information about the PACE Center, a nonprofit fine and performing art complex, please visit www.parkerarts.org. And for more information about the nonprofit Parker Artists Guild, please go to www.parkerartistsguild.com.
Rose Fredrick has curated exhibitions for the PACE Center since 2015 and has curated the prestigious Coors Western Art Exhibit & Sale since 1997. As an art advisor, publisher and writer, Fredrick has been actively involved in the Denver art scene for more than 25 years, working on exhibitions for nonprofit causes and writing about art and artists for national publications. Fredrick has received numerous awards and honors and won a National Endowment for the Arts grant in 2006. She has been asked to jury exhibitions in Colorado and Wyoming. Fredrick’s eponymous fine art publishing company has created monographs and museum catalogues for nationally recognized artists and traveling exhibitions.
- A maximum of three (3) images of paintings, hand-pulled prints (no off-sets or giclees), sculptures, photographs or other fine art. NOTE: We will not select photographs printed on canvas, nor will we select jewelry, furniture, pottery, or other crafts.
- Submit titles, prices, medium, description, and sizes of artwork.
- Optional: Artist statement
- Optional: Biography
All shipped art will be inspected upon uncrating, any damage reported to the artists. All art will be repackaged in the same materials and box in which it arrived. Artists are responsible for freight charges both to the PACE Center and return to artist.
Results will be sent to applicants by e-mail by October 1, 2019. If you do not receive an email, please check your Juried Art Services account before making an enquiry.
Accepted entries will be taken in at the PACE Center on October 29, 2019.
The show will be deinstalled and pick up will be Monday, December 23, 2019.
Parker Artists Guild
Colorado Showcase 2019
10618 Clarkeville Way
Parker, CO 80134