N E W D I M E N S I O N S
A National Annual Juried Art Three-Dimensional Exhibition
March 27, 28 and 29, 2020
Hosted by Vero Beach Art Club
Marsh Island Club ♦ Vero Beach, Florida 32963
The prestigious Marsh Island features three-dimensional artwork of over
100 National artists. The juried show offers cash awards of Eight Thousand Dollars. This is a premier event for three-dimensional artist.
Judges will be looking for technically completed work in all genres and styles.
Best of Show $1500.00
First Place $1000.00
2nd Place $750.00
3rd Place $500.00
Patron Choice $500.00
- Private VIP Opening Reception: Friday March 27 ,2020 4-6 p.m.
- Reception and Awards: Friday March 27,2020 6-8 p.m.
- Exhibit and Sale: Saturday March 28, 2020 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Exhibit and Sale: Sunday March 29, 2020 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This show is specific to three-dimensional fine art. It’s open to Vero Beach Art Club members any three-dimensional artist in the United States. Artist can enter up to two pieces. Fees are non-refundable
RULES FOR ENTRY
- All artwork must be original, for sale and completed within the last two years.
- Artist may submit up to two pieces.
- No artwork will be accepted if shown in any other event with Vero Beach Art Club.
- No artists’ business cards are to be displayed or handed out, unless requested by a patron.
- No artwork to hang on panels may exceed fifteen pounds. Heavier works will be placed on strong easels. Safety must be considered.
- No artwork may exceed 48” wide and high, sculpture shaped must fit within those measurements.
No artwork should weigh more than 70 pounds.
- All artwork must have finished edges and properly placed hanging wire.
- Fees non-refundable
- Accepted work will remain on exhibit for the duration of the show
- Accepted work must be the juried image. No substations will be accepted.
- The Vero Beach Art Club reservices the right to reject entries deemed inappropriate.
- No changing of title or price of entry.
- The show will be judged, with awards.
- Unstable sculptures will not be exhibited.
- The sale commission for Vero Beach Art Club will be 15% and for non-members 30%.
- Vero Beach Art Club be responsible for remitting sales tax to the State of Fl. Department of Revenue.
- Vero Beach Art Club will not assume liable for loss or damage of artwork.
- Members of Vero Beach Art Club will be juried against each other.
Each entry is reviewed and scored by an independent jury panel. The jury panel will consist of a minimum of three artist working in three decimal art. The panel selects artwork for the exhibit based on the quality and individual mastery of the medium. IMPORTANT: Jurors in the panel make selections based on the image entered. (make sure the image depicts a true representation of your piece} Jurors score the image only and do not see any information about the artist.
Artist whose work is accepted will be notified thru J.A.S. the week of January 27, 2020.Accepted work must be identical to juried image. No substations will be accepted. Price may not change after entry. Accepted work may be withheld from exhibition at JUROR’S discretion. This option is seldom exercised, however, to insure the quality of the exhibition it must be maintained. Accepted work must remain on exhibit for the duration of the Exhibit. All work must be for sale. NO EXCEPTIONS
DELIVERY AND RETURN of ARTWORK
Accepted work may be hand delivered on March 26, 2020 between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 to Marsh Island Club House 9091 Marsh Island Drive, Vero Beach, Fl.32963 or shipped PRE-PAID.Altough all reasonable care will be exercised, the Vero Beach Art Club assumes no responsibility for loss or damage in shipping or exhibit. All shipped artwork should arrive at the following address between March 1 and March 7,2020. A fee of $50.00 per piece will be charged for handling. A surcharge of $25.00 will be charged for pieces 30 pound or larger than 36”by 36” by 36”.
White Glove Storage & Delivery
Att. Vero Beach Art Club
2175 45th Street
Vero Beach, Fl.32967
Return Shipping Label and Fees Address:
Vero Beach Art Club
3001 Riverside Park Drive
Vero Beach, Fl.32963
Please secure the artwork IDENTICATION card to artwork. Check or Money for handling fee. made out to VBAC along with Pre-Paid return shipping label due in our office by March 1,2020 All artwork returns will be sending the week of April 1,2019.
Hand-deliver artwork can be pick-up at the close of the show March 29,2020 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Marsh Island Club.
SALES and COMMISSION
All entries must be for sale. Artwork of all price ranges are accepted. Entrants price their work and should closely represent the established market value of artist’s work. The price entered on Juried Artist Services application form will be the price for the duration of the exhibit. Vero Beach Art Club will take a 15% commission for art club members and 30% for non-members sold during exhibit. You must be a member at the time you enter the show with JAS for the 15% commission on your artwork. Vero Beach Art Club will be responsible for remitting the sales tax to the State pf Fl. Department of Revenue. Artist will receive a check for all artwork sold within 45 days of close of show, less commission.
ENTRY FEE: Application Fee may be paid at Juries Art Services or thru Pay Pal.
FEE: Application fee $40.00 for two pieces to be juried. Non-Refundable
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ARTISTS
March 1 -7, 2020 -Artist ship work to Vero Beach Art Club
March 26, 2020 - Hand delivered work to arrive at Marsh Island Club House between 9:30 -11:30.
March 27, 2020 - V.I.P. Reception 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
March 27, 2020 - Cocktail Reception and Awards 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
March 28, 2020 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Exhibit and Sale
March 29, 2020 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Exhibit and Sale
March 29, 2020 - Show Ends 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. pick-up of hand delivered artwork
**** A fee of $30.00 for all artwork not picked up ****