EAST END ARTS AND HUMANITIES COUNCIL, INC.
C A L L F O R A R T I S T S
National Juried Art Competition (2d media only)
THEME: H 2 O comes in many forms. Rain, fog, ice, puddles, snow, tears etc. Choose any and let your creativity flow!
MEDIUMS: Open to any 2 dimensional media, (painting, drawing, original fine art prints, photography, computer art etc) Original work only, no reproductions.
AWARDS: ‘Best in Show’ winner will receive a 10-day stay in East End Arts’ Artist Residence near Hamptons’ museums and galleries, plus $1,000 and inclusion in a group show at the prestigious Peter Marcelle Gallery in Bridgehampton, NY. Winner will also receive 100 postcards announcing the show which will feature the image of her/his artwork.
SIZE: Maximum 30" wide x 30" high , including the frame.
About the jurors:
Peter Marcelle is the Director of the Gerald Peters Gallery, 24 East 78th St. New York City and the recently opened the Peter Marcelle Gallery on Main Street, Bridgehampton.
Bruce Helander is an artist, an art critic, an author and a White House fellow for The National Endowment for the Arts. To learn more about Mr. Helander and Mr. Marcelle please go to www.eastendarts.org GALLERY > ABOUT THE JURORS.
- Deadline for online submissions is April 17.
- Late submission deadline is April 20 (additional $15 late fee.)
- Submissions will be accepted between now and the deadline.
- Artists will be notified of the jurors’ decisions on or before May 23.
- If accepted please follow the presentation and shipping rules as specified on our website. Failure to do so will prevent your inclusion in the show.
- $45 fee payable at the time of online submission.
- You may enter up to 5 jpeg images for consideration.
- The late submission entry fee is $60.
OPENING RECEPTION will be held on Friday, August 9, 5-7 PM at the East End Arts Gallery, located at 133 East Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901.
For more information on entering the show check our website: www.eastendarts.org. or call 631-727-0900, or email Jane Kirkwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEA Gallery Exhibitions are made possible with funds from Suffolk County Economic Development, Office of Film and Cultural Affairs.
OFFICES/GALLERY: 133 East Main Street Riverhead, NY 11901-2494 voice 631.727.0900 fax 631.727.0966
SCHOOL: 141 East Main Street Riverhead, NY 11901-2455 voice 631.369.2171 fax 631.208.1877