♦ OUT WEST ♦
ART SHOW & SALE
March 14 - 16, 2024
Contact - 406.590.1961
Application Dates: April 10, 2023 - September 1, 2023 ♦ Application Fee: $25.00 ♦ Notification Date: Oct. 31, 2023
Thank you for your interest in the Out West Art Show and Sale, held annually in Great Falls, Montana, over Western Art Week at the Heritage Inn. It is our goal to continue to bring in fine artists in a variety of subject matters and mediums.
Out West Art Show has a very limited amount of space. There are approximately 110-120 artists in this show, with low turnover.
To apply for the show, please submit your bio in 500 words or less, six images representative of your work, and your website address, to Juried Art Services. A professional jury will view them and you will be notified if you are accepted.
Out West Art Show
- A Function of the Out West Art Foundation, Inc.
♦ Show Dates
March 14-16, 2024
♦ Application fees
- $25 processing and handling fee for each set (4 images) of images
- All application fees are non-refundable and are not transferable. The OWAS assumes no responsibility for the receipt of incomplete applications.
- Submitted images should be a minimum of 300 dpi at 5 x 7 in.). Juried Art Services requires that images be between 1000 and 16.000 pixels on the longest side. Refer to the help menu on the Juried Art Services website and review the application checklist. Contact Juried Art Services directly for technical assistance at email@example.com
- Application deadline for 2024 shows is September 1, 2023 at midnight (PST)
- Jury results for all shows will be emailed to show applicants October 31, 2023.
♦ About the Show Rooms
This is a high-end hotel show comprised of professional artists. Your room location, if accepted, is chosen by the Out West Art Foundation. For your information, if accepted and if you plan to take your exhibit room, there is a show fee of $1200. (This show fee covers the show expenses such as venue and advertising.) Some artists are able to share a room, which of course halves that cost. In addition to the show fee, you are responsible for the hotel room (four nights) approximately $575 and a room stripping fee of approximately $75. For those who wish to stay in the room, rollaway beds are available. Panels and lights can be rented.
♦ EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Accepted exhibitors must agree to abide by the general terms and conditions of the Out West Art Show.
- Exhibitors must be professional, capable of producing work of consistent quality,
- All work in Out West Art Show must be created by the exhibitor. Exhibitors must display only their own work, not work made by others. Exhibitor must display a high percentage of originals compared to prints, 90/10 ratio.
- Exhibitors must present work consistent with the type and quality represented in the application submission.
- Exhibitors must attend their work in person for the duration of the show.
- Room displays must remain intact until the show ends.