Avoid Being Disconnected - Get Organized First!
If you are inactive for more than 15 minutes while using our site, you will be timed out, disconnected, and your info may not be saved.
Please make sure that you enable cookies and pop-ups on your browser so that you can use our site seamlessly.
The information below may vary depending on individual show requirements. Please read the events prospectus to find out exact details needed to apply.
Basic Application Requirements:
- Approximately 20 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the application process.
- Images that are compatible with our site and image information. (see below for image preparation)
- Artist statement. Make sure you have an artist statement in your portfolio.
- Descriptions of your technique and materials (1,000 characters or less)
- Image name, description (300 characters or less), and price
Image Formatting Must:
- be sized at least 1400 pixels, at the longest or widest dimension but no greater than 4000 pixels on either side
- be saved as a JPEG
- be saved in the RGBs color space
For a detailed explanation of the image requirements please Click Here.
You will need a credit card to pay for your application. Please make sure the billing address matches the credit card being use.
If you pay by check or money order, you must include your email/username and application I.D. number with your payment. Then mail your payment to the address of the show you are applying to.
Always remember that you can view and edit your application up until the final application deadline!