The Vero Beach Art Club is pleased to announce our application is now available for the 62nd annual Under the Oaks Fine Arts and Crafts show.
We invite you to apply online through Juried Art Services. Join your fellow artists and craftsmen under the majestic live oaks in Riverside Park as we celebrate the Vero Beach Art Club's premier annual juried art event. Each year crowds number more than 80,000 for this three-day prestigious event. The 2013 event promises to be better than ever with our strong TV, radio, signs and advertising promotions. Approximately 210 artists are invited to participate in the show with ribbons and monetary awards presented in eight categories. Under the Oaks offers easy set-up and take-down, artists parking behind booths in most cases, awards dinner on Friday evening, booth sitting, continental breakfast each morning, RV parking, and a group of volunteers eager to make your stay in Vero a pleasant experience.
- One category per application. Booth space size is 12 X 12. Sorry, no double booth spaces. See below for corner and extra large spaces. Corners and extra large spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Four digital images required with online application at www.JuriedArtService.com (3 images of artwork, 1 of display booth for each application).
- · 2012 Best in Show, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be automatically juried in, but winners still need to apply.
- Application deadline is November 30th, 2012. Late deadline December 5, additional fee applies. Payment must be postmarked by November 30th to avoid a late fee.
- Administrative fee of $35 plus the Show Fee of $315 is payable by two separate checks immediately following online application . L ate deadline fee is an additional $25.
- Corner Lot (if available) requires an additional $125.00 check
- An extra large lot (if available) requires an additional $75.00 check.
- All applicable checks should be made payable to " Vero Beach Art Club" immediately following online application and mailed to:
Vero Beach Art Club
3001 Riverside Park Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963
Please make sure the name on your check matches your application submission name. Indicate any identity discrepancies if using business checks. Also, include your application number on each check.
· Acceptance notifications will appear in your Juried Art Services account on Jan 10, 2013. (Show fee checks and additional checks for corner lots and extra large lots will be cashed or shredded pending jury outcome).
- Wait listed artists booth fee checks will be shredded after the show if they are not called up.
- No refunds will be made for artist's cancellation after jurying notification date, nor any inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control.
Oil & Acrylic
Graphics & Pastels
Photography, Mixed Media,
(Wood, Glass, Fiber or Other)
Best of Show - $1,500
1st Place - $750
2nd Place - $500
3rd Place - $300
Merit Awards - Up to $1,000 total
Honorable Mention - Ribbons only
Judging is based on the overall body of work. Jurying takes place at 9am on Friday with the awards presented at the artist's buffet that evening.
This is a family oriented show in a lovely, artist friendly setting. We look forward to receiving your application. See links for a complete list of show rules.
Vero Beach Art Club