Wee Gallery of Fine Art’s Scottsdale Biennale
November 1, 2012 to November 30, 2012
Finalist Revealed: Sep 30, 2012
Artwork Shipping Date: Oct 15, 2012
Wee Gallery of Fine Art
7010 East Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Winners Revealed: Oct 25, 2012
Opening Reception: Nov 1, 2012 5-8 p.m.
Show Closes: Nov 30, 2012
Theme : “ VENTURE ”
The thrust of the “Scottsdale Biennale” this year will be "VENTURE“ the act of trying to expand the marriage of proven Artistic skill with the expectation of “ NEW “ ideas and fresh concept into your Artistic Philosophy.
Since we are only one year old, we do not have the constraints of a long and historical past to deal with. We therefore, are open to new ideas and fresh thoughts as together we VENTURE into the future.
We started our approach to the Art World in 2011 under the name of “ International Artist Competition “ and were rewarded with a wonderful cross section of Artists from all around the world, and now, the NEW JOURNEY begins.
Come join us and be part of the future.
The Wee Gallery of Fine Art will host this BIENNALE which is located in the world renowned Art Center of Scottsdale in Arizona U.S.A.
ELIGIBILITY + REQUIREMENT:
- The show is open to ALL Artists internationally.
- Prizes will be awarded for Grand Prize- $5,000 and Best of Show- $1,000.
- Original Artwork can be in Painting, Drawing, and Photography in any medium.
- Size of work has to be minimum of a 20” and maximum of a 40”.
- Total of Three Entries, regardless of category will be accepted.
- Artist Resume must be submitted.
- Submit digital image of Artwork JPEG up to 300 DPI, file size up to 2000 pixels.
- Image must be labeled with size, title, price and Artist name.
- All Finalist’s selected Artwork must be framed and shipped to Wee Gallery of Fine Art by Oct 15th.
- Artist must pay for shipping and shipping insurance both ways.
- During the show, gallery insurance will cover fully all displayed Artwork.
- During and after the show, any Artwork sold by the gallery will have a gallery commission of 40% with 60% returned to the Artist.