Under the Oaks Fine Arts and Crafts Show
The Vero Beach Art Club is pleased to announce our application is now available for the 68th annual Under the Oaks Fine Arts and Crafts show.
We invite you to apply online through Juried Art Services. Join your fellow artists and craftsmen under the majestic live oaks in Riverside Park as we celebrate the Vero Beach Art Club's premier annual juried art event. Each year crowds number more than 80,000 for this three-day prestigious event. The 2019 event promises to be better than ever with our strong TV, radio, signs and advertising promotions. Approximately 210 artists are invited to participate in the show with ribbons and monetary awards presented in numerous categories. Under the Oaks offers easy set-up and take-down, artists parking behind booths in most cases, booth sitting, breakfast each morning, adjacent offsite RV parking, and a group of volunteers eager to make your stay in Vero Beach a pleasant experience.
No RV’s or large box trucks in park, if this is the case all artwork to be hand carted in!
· One category per application. Booth space size is 10’ x 10’ with 2’ in between. Sorry, no double booth spaces. See below for corner and extra large spaces. Corners and extra large spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
· Four digital images required with online application at www.JuriedArtService.com (3 images of artwork, 1 of display booth for each application).
· 2018 Best in Show, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Award Winners will be automatically juried in. Winners still need to apply and pay the administration fee.
· Application deadline is September 21st, 2018. Late deadline is September 28, 2018 additional fee applies. Payment must be postmarked by September 21st to avoid the $25 late fee.
· Administrative fee of $35 plus the Show Fee of $330 is payable by two separate checks immediately following online application. Late deadline fee is an additional $25.
· Corner space (if available) requires an additional $135.00 check
· An extra large space (if available) requires an additional $85.00 check.
All applicable checks should be made payable to "Vero Beach Art Club" immediately following online application and mailed to:
Vero Beach Art Club - UTO
3001 Riverside Park Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963
Please make sure the name on your check matches your application submission name. Indicate any identity discrepancies if using business checks. Also, include your application number on each check.
· Acceptance notifications will appear in your Juried Art Services account on or before Nov. 1, 2018. (Show fee checks and additional checks for corner spaces and extra large spaces will be cashed or shredded pending jury outcome).
· Wait listed artists booth fee checks will be shredded after the show if they are not called up.
· Absolutely no refunds will be made for artist's cancellation after October 30, 2018, nor any inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control.
Categories for Applying to UTO
· Mixed Media/Other
· Photography, Digital Art
Awards Applied to These Seven Categories:
1. Graphics / Pastels / Printmaking / Watercolor
3. Mixed Media / Other
4. Oil / Acrylic
5. Photography / Digital Art
6. Pottery / Ceramics / Glass
7. Sculpture / Wood
Awards as Follows in Each Category:
BEST IN SHOW - $3000
1st Place - $1000
2nd Place - $750
3rd Place - $500
Award of Merit - $250
Honorable Mention - $100
Judging is based on the overall body of work in category applied in. Judging takes place at 9am on Friday with the awards presented on Saturday Morning. This is a family-oriented show in a lovely, artist friendly setting. We look forward to receiving your application.
Questions regarding applications should be directed to email@example.com
See links for a complete list of show rules.
Vero Beach Art Club