We are excited to launch our new 2018 season and our 35th year of producing shows. New shows including the Printer’s Row Art Fest in Chicago and The Wild Art Shows at Chicago’s famous Brookfield Zoo join our line-up. The Chicago Art and Design Show moves to a December date to be in the thick of holiday and home gift buying.
We’re making festivals easier! We now offer tent, pro-panel and weight rental, valet and set up assistance at most shows. We continue to offer double deals which gives you a double size space at a discounted price. Discounted hotel rooms, easy check in info, and booth sitters at shows are there to support you.
Artzipper.com is now up and running, showcasing the art of hundreds of artists. Artzipper.com is a great place to show and sell your art 365 days a year. Free Art Fest Boot Camps will be held in January and April and are open to all.
This year, we take a renewed stand on showcasing artists and their original art. “Buy/sell” is not welcome at our shows. Please review our show rules and requirements for more.
To help you find festivals that are right for you, we have added “Festival Finder/Key Facts” after each show description!
Thanks to the artists who sit on our advisory board and who give us great feedback and ideas. All info is subject to change, so check our site at AmdurProductions.com for updates and call 847-926-4300 with questions.
List of Festivals and Dates
11 Friday Art Market Chicago, Illinois
26-27 Barrington Art Festival Barrington, Illinois
9-10 Promenade of Art Arlington Heights, Illinois
16-17 Gold Coast Art Fair Chicago, Illinois
22 Friday Art Market Chicago Illinois
23-24 Festival of Fine Arts Highland Park, Illinois
29-July 1 Chicago Botanic Garden Art Festival Glencoe, Illinois
6, 7, 8 Millennium Art Festival Chicago, Illinois
13 Friday Art Market Chicago Illinois
14-15 Southport Art Festival Chicago, Illinois
20, 21, 22 Artfest Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois
28-29 Glencoe Festival of Art Glencoe, Illinois
4-5 Art at the Glen Glenview, Illinois
10 Friday Art Market Chicago, Illinois
11-12 Lincolnshire Art Festival Lincolnshire, Illinois
17, 18, 19 Evanston Art & Big Fork Festival Evanston, Illinois
25-26 Port Clinton Art Festival Highland Park, Illinois
1-2 Deer Park Art Show Deer Park, Illinois
1-2 Fine Art Festival at Oakbrook Center Oak Brook, Illinois
9-10 Third Ward Art Festival Milwaukee, Wisconsin
15-16 Printer’s Row Art Fest Chicago, Illinois
29-30 Highwood Starving Artists Show Highwood, Illinois
6-7 Arboretum Art Festival South Barrington, Illinois
15-16 Chicago Art & Design Show at Navy Pier Chicago, Illinois
- All artwork submitted to jury, displayed and presented for sale at festivals must be created, designed and made or made under the direct supervision of the accepted artist(s). All artwork shown must be for sale.
- An artist may apply in more than one category, but not twice in the same category.
- Jewelry created through fabrication and casting is allowed if the original casts are made by the artist.
- No commercial casts/molds or production studio work allowed.
- No factory produced items may be shown.
- Photography/Digital art: Original work made by the hands of the photographer is allowed. Only one size of an image may be hung in a booth. All printing of images must be done by the photographer or under their direct supervision.
- Artists must create their work from start to finish.
- The Artist certifies that jury images submitted represent their current original work and represent the category and body of art that will be displayed at the festival.
- Art collaborators (up to two artists in total) producing a single item qualify as an exhibitor. A collaborator is not an employee or helper. If artists enter as a collaboration, it must be clearly noted on the application and art shown must be signed by both.
- No work made solely by apprentices or employees is allowed. All artwork must be made in the country the artist resides in.
- “Buy/sell” items are strictly prohibited from all or part of an artist’s booth. Buy/Sell is any art or object that is purchased from a manufacturer or maker other than the artist and sold at a festival as “original” work. The restriction of buy/sell work is in ALL categories of art at ALL shows.
- Multiples: Limited editions of work in which the artist hand manipulates plates, stones, or screens numbered and signed in editions up to 500 are allowed and are an artist’s original body of work. Reproductions by mechanical techniques including “giclee” and “iris” prints must be signed and numbered (up to 500). Artists may display reproductions on up to 10 linear feet of their booth, and at the Port Clinton Art Festival in a bin only.
- Acceptance is non-transferable. Booths cannot be split.
- All festivals are drug-free. No smoking is allowed in or near artists’ booths.
- Accepted artists must be present during all festival hours. No agents, representatives, family members or friends are permitted as a substitute for the accepted artists’ attendance, unless express exception is granted in special circumstances.
- Any artist closing the booth prior to the end of the show without permission will not be permitted to return the next day or in future years.
- Only artwork in the category accepted through the jury process is allowed. It is the exclusive right of the Festival Committee to remove work that is not in compliance with festival rules. See Amdurproductions.com for full info.
- Discount/sales signs, and ribbons from other shows are not allowed except at The Highwood Starving Artists Show.
- Each exhibitor is responsible to collecting and remitting local sales tax to the State’s Department of Revenue as required by law.
- White tents only.