National Oil and Acrylic Painters’ Society
"2017 Fall International Online"
August 26th, 2017 to November 12th, 2017
A R T E X H I B I T I O N P R O S P E C T U S
A B O U T T H E E V E N T
The National Oil & Acrylic Painters’ Society (NOAPS) invites oil and acrylic painters from all across North America and International Artists to apply to our exhibit honoring the best in oil and acrylic painting. NOAPS has been showcasing the talents of oil and acrylic painters since 1991.
- This is an INTERNATIONAL juried online competition open to ALL artists 18 years of age and older working in Oil and ACRYLIC medium. Both members and non-members of NOAPS may apply.
- 150 Artworks accepted into the show and eligible for awards
- Current 2017 membership is NOT required before entering the Fall Online . We welcome your Membership click the Membership Link at http://www.noaps.org
- The Online International Awards:
Best of Show : $1000
Second Place : $500
Third Place : $300
Best Landscape : $100.00
Best Still Life : $100.00
Best People : $100.00
Best Use of Light & Color : $100.00
Most Innovative : $100.00
Narrative Excellence : $100.00
Ten Non Monetary Awards of Excellence recognition.
Ten non-monetary Merit Awards
The TOP 150 artists will be given recognition on www.NOAPS.org with Artist name, artist website link and image selected for this exhibit.
The Awards in the On-Line International Exhibits do not apply for NOAPS Signature or Master Status.
August 26th, 2017 to November 12th, 2017
Notification Date: December 11th, 2017
A R T I S T E L I G I B I L I T Y
All NOAPS Members and Non-Members. This is an International Show and all countries welcome.
E N T R Y P R O C E S S
All entries will be submitted via Juried Art Services (JAS) www.juriedartservices.com. JAS is a free service and provides a comprehensive ‘Help’ menu. NOAPS is also available to help with procedural problems.
- Email: Membership@NOAPS.org for assistance.
- Digital files should be saved in universal .jpeg format for JAS entry and should be between 1400 pixels and 4000 pixels longest dimension at 300PPI (pixels per inch)
T E R M S a n d C O N D I T I O N S
- Art work must be original two dimensional with mediums limited to OIL and ACRYLIC paints, completed in the last three (3) years and not previously accepted in any other NOAPS National Exhibit or NOAPS Online Top 150.
- No Minimum or Maximum size
- All artwork should be original and created from conception to completion by the artist. Work that is copied from other artist’s work, copied from published photos, or photos taken by someone other than the artist will not be accepted. Paintings created in an instructional setting will also not be eligible
- If you wish to sell the art entered, please price your art consistent with the established value of your work. Paintings do not have to be for sale.
- Selected paintings will be showcased on www.NOAPS.org, in the NOAPS Blog, and in NOAPS Social Media. By entering, entrants are consenting to having a reproduction of their work used for promotion of the exhibit. You are confirming the work entered is your own and copyrighted images incorporated in your work have not been used.
M E M B E R S H I P
Current 2017 NOAPS membership is NOT required. However, we welcome your membership. To Join NOAPS click the link here: http://www.noaps.org/join-us
F E E S
The fee to enter is $30 for the first image and $10 for each additional image UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 5 IMAGES.
Example: maximum of five (5) entries= $70 (US Currency)
A W A R D S J U D G E
S E L E C T I O N P R O C E S S
Each entry is reviewed and scored by an independent jury panel. The Jurying panel will consist of a minimum of 5 NOAPS Master Artists or Signature Members. The panel selects paintings for the exhibit based on the quality and individual mastery of the medium.
IMPORTANT: Jurors in the panel make selections based on the image entered (make sure the image depicts a true representation of the painting). Jurors score the image only and do not see any information about the artist.
S A L E S
All Selected work (150 paintings) will be posted on www.NOAPS.org to promote sales. Requests relating to artist’s information or sales will be forwarded to the artist.
C A L E N D A R
Applications Dates: August 26th 2017 to November 12th, 2017
Notifications: December 11th,2017
Award Judge : NOAPS Master, Jian Wu
Your participation and support of the
NATIONAL OIL & ACRYLIC PAINTERS’ SOCIETY
is greatly appreciated .
NOAPS helps artists GET RECOGNIZED!
Q U E S T I O N S
Please email Membership@NOAPS.org
The National Oil & Acrylic Painter’s Society