Port Warwick Art & Sculpture Festival
This 13th annual juried, fine arts festival is well known for exceptional treatment of the artists, many of whom return year after year.
We search for qualified artists who continually challenge themselves to achieve a higher artistic level both in subject matter and technique.
It is important to us that sales are brisk and incorporate a mixed marketing plan before the event.
Some of the marketing we will be doing this year include: TV advertising, print and online advertising, radio, social media, and press releases, to encourage the local media to report on this growing festival.
Quick Facts about PWA&SF
- No more than 120 Artists accepted
- Cash Awards
- 24-hour security
- Free program & artist listing
- Artist gallery posted on Festival website
- Award-winning, upscale, pedestrian-oriented community
- A region that embraces the arts
- 4,000+ patrons per day
- Southern hospitality
- Friendly, hardworking volunteers
- Assistance with load-in & load-out
- Discounted hotel rates
- Flat, affordable booth fee, no commission
- Booth sitters
- VIP dinner
Application fee: $35 until May 15
Late application fee: $50 from May 16-June 15.
Booth Fee: $300 - 10x10 booth space, $550 - double booth space