9th Annual American Fine Craft Show Sarasota
Event Dates: Dec 1, 2 & 3, 2017
Robards Arena - Sarasota, FLA
Application Deadline: 06/15/2017
Application Fee: $35.00
Additional Late Fee: $15.00 - subject to space availability
from June 17-July 27, 2017
Robarts Arena, 3000 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237
American Fine Craft Show Sarasota will return to Robarts Arena, December 2017. The event, now in its ninth year, will feature exceptional works in ceramics, decorative fiber, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed-media, paper, wearable art, wood, painting, photography and sculpture by more than 100 of the nation's top artists.
The Sarasota Craft Show is now open to fine artists. Indoor air-conditioned booths, as well as outdoor booths are available. This show has a long history as an ACC show and has become a "treasured show" for the artists who joined us eight years ago. The Sarasota Craft Show attracts more than 5,000 visitors over the three-day event.
WHO MAY EXHIBIT?
All work must be hand made in the USA or Canada by the exhibiting artist.
Basketry • Ceramics • Fiber-Wearable • Fiber-Decorative
Furniture • Glass • Jewelry • Leather • Metal • Mixed Media
Painting • Photography • Sculpture • Wood
Richard & Joanna Rothbard, the producers who are also the owners of An American Craftsman Galleries in NYC, will be selecting artists based on originality of design, technical expertise, overall aesthetics as well as presentation. All categories of fine craft and fine art will be considered and in balance so that a cross section of all media will be represented.
Move In & Set Up
Thursday Nov 30: 8am-7pm
Friday Dec 1: 10am-5pm
Saturday Dec 2: 10am-5pm
Sunday Dec 3: 10am-4pm
• Electricity 500 watts...+$75
• Electricity 1000 watts...+$105
*Electricity is a requirement for Indoor Booths. If not specified, 500w will automatically be added to your application.
• 10'X15'..... .$655
• Corner ......+$85
• Electrical 500 Watts...+$75 (Not Required
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION | Standards & Rules
• All work must be original in concept and must have been created by the accepted applicant.
• All work must be made in the USA or Canada.
• All media of fine craft and fine art are accepted. A limited number of fine artists will be accepted. Original Art ONLY - No glicees, prints, or reproductions of any kind.
• Participants must exhibit the type and quality of work shown in their slides. Not acceptable are items embellished or made from commercially available kits, plans, or patterns; imports; factory-made or assembled items; mechanical reproductions or offset prints.
• Booth sharing is not allowed unless approved by American Art Marketing.
• All booths must be enclosed on three sides (except corners) with a minimum height of 6ft.
• Any willful violation or misrepresentation regarding the work as defined in our rules will result in forfeiture of space.
• 8' high black pipe & drape backdrop included in booth fee. (Indoor Booths only.)
• Show directory listing with advertising opportunity
• Booth sign
• Promotional postcards and posters
• Online marketing: Artist listing to include image and link to your website
• 24-hour security
• Discount tickets
• Promotional postcards
Application fee: $35. Late Application Fee applies after posted deadline.
Please note application fees are non-refundable.
Payment of Booth Fee:
Full Payment is due and payable on the invoice due date August 1,2017.
If you have a problem with payment, please contact us immediately to make payment arrangements.
Cancellation of Exhibit Space:
All cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be given within 90 days of the show. A 50% refund will be given prior to that date.
**Call the AAM office to confirm if you have not received a cancellation confirmation via email within two (2) business days from your initial email request.
QUESTIONS? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 845.355.2400 Visit: www.AmericanArtMarketing.com
FOR COMPLETE SHOW DETAILS: