We are excited to launch our new 2017 season including the Chicago Art Show at Navy Pier this April. We’re rolling out our new online art commerce site; ArtZipper.com, a great place to show and sell 24/7, 365 days a year. Free Boot Camps on jurying and selling return by popular demand.
To make the finances easier, we’re happy to offer PRICE ROLL BACKS and great DOUBLE DEALS for double spaces on many shows.
To help you find festivals that are right for you, we have created a new festival finder system. You’ll find these icons on each festival listing. The key is shown below.
Thanks to all of the artists who have exhibited at our festivals over the past 34 years. It’s been wonderful getting to know so many creative people and seeing the amazing art presented over the years. Thank you to our Artists Advisory Board who gives us great feedback and ideas.
All info is subject to change, so please check AmdurProductions.com for updates and call us with any questions at 847-926-4300.
List of Festivals and Dates
8-9 The Chicago Art Show At Navy Pier Chicago, Illinois
19 Friday Art Market Chicago, Illinois
20-21 Spring Art Festival Oak Brook, Illinois
27-28 Barrington Art Festival Barrington, Illinois
3-4 Buffalo Grove Art Festival Buffalo Grove, Illinois
9 Friday Art Market Chicago Illinois
10-11 Promenade of Art Arlington Heights, Illinois
17-18 Gold Coast Art Fair Chicago, Illinois
24-25 Festival of Fine Arts Highland Park, Illinois
1-2 Chicago Botanic Garden Art Festival Glencoe, Illinois
7, 8, 9 Millennium Art Festival Chicago, Illinois
8-9 North Shore Festival of Art Skokie, Illinois
14 Friday Art Market Chicago Illinois
15-16 Southport Art Festival Chicago, Illinois
15-16 Art in the Park Northbrook, Illinois
21, 22, 23 Artfest Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois
29-30 Glencoe Festival of Art Glencoe, Illinois
4 Friday Art Market Chicago, Illinois
5-6 Art at the Glen Glenview, Illinois
12-13 Lincolnshire Art Festival Lincolnshire, Illinois
18, 19, 20 Evanston Art & Big Fork Festival Evanston, Illinois
19-20 Fine Art Festival Oakbrook, Illinois
26-27 Port Clinton Art Festival Highland Park, Illinois
2-3 Third Ward Art Festival Milwaukee, Wisconsin
9-10 Deer Park Art Show Deer Park, Illinois
16-17 West Loop Art Fest Chicago, Illinois
23-24 Starving Artists Show Highwood, Illinois
September 30 & October 1 ArtOberfest Chicago, Illinois
17, 18, 19 Bling The Jewelry & Gift Show Highland Park, Illinois
- All artwork submitted to the jury process, displayed and presented for sale must be designed and executed by the accepted artists.
- Artist certifies that jury images submitted represent his/her/their current original work.
- Art collaborators that produce a single item may qualify as a single exhibitor. If you enter as a collaboration, it must be clearly noted on the application and the collaborative effort must be clearly defined. Both artists must be present during all festival hours.
- No work made solely by apprentices or employees will be accepted.
- “Buy/sell” items are strictly prohibited from all or part of an artist’s booth, including those wishing to sell work from a community or extended family.
- Artwork created from commercial molds, mass-produced kits, embellished objects or other commercial methods or artwork produced in studios involved in volume production will not be permitted.
- Acceptance is non-transferable.
- All festivals are drug-free environments.
- No smoking is allowed in artists booths.
- Accepted artists must be present and exhibit during all festival hours. No agents, representatives, family members or friends are permitted as a substitute for the accepted artists’ attendance, unless express exception is granted in special circumstances.
- Any artist closing his/her/their booth prior to the end of the show without permission will not be permitted to return the next day or in subsequent years.
- Only artwork in the category accepted through the jury process are allowed to be exhibited. It is the exclusive right and responsibility of the Festival Committee to remove work that is not in compliance with the festival policies and requirements.
Discount/sales signs, ribbons and awards from other shows are not allowed, unless permitted by festivals such as The Starving Artists Show.